MemoQ 2015 inserting characters as italic, bold, underlined superscript AFTER EACH TAG
Thread poster: Cristina Badea-Gutu
Cristina Badea-Gutu
Cristina Badea-Gutu  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 23:18
Romanian to German
+ ...
Jun 7, 2017

Hi all,
I have this really annoying problem with MemoQ, it inserts all characters after a tag as bold, italic, underlined and superscript. I know the shortcuts to deactivate them, but I was wondering if anybody else has experienced this before. The type of tag doesn't matter, it does this after all tag types. Is there a solution?
Thnx!

MaxOO (X)
MaxOO (X)
Japan
Reported to Kilgray already Jun 7, 2017

Hi,

I already reported this bug to Kilgray. A support team member said he confirmed it and forwarded it to the developers. Hopefully, this will be fixed in the next build.

Dr. Jason Faulkner
Dr. Jason Faulkner  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:18
Spanish to English
Same thing happening here Jul 3, 2017

It's been happening for the past couple months. Hopefully they'll fix it soon because it's very time consuming over the course of a long document.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MemoQ 2015 inserting characters as italic, bold, underlined superscript AFTER EACH TAG

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »