For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Lokalizacja oprogramowania, stron internetowych i dokumentów technicznych

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Lokalizacja oprogramowania, stron internetowych i dokumentów technicznych".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

legato
legato  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 05:36
Member (2005)
English to Polish
+ ...
Time zone? Aug 16, 2017

I'd very much like to sign up, but it looks like it will be at 3:00 Am my time. Could I access it later?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Time zone? Aug 17, 2017

legato wrote:

I'd very much like to sign up, but it looks like it will be at 3:00 Am my time. Could I access it later?

Hello legato,

Indeed, the session will be recorded and all registrants will get unlimited access to the webinar video and training handouts.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Małgorzata Smorąg, MA
Małgorzata Smorąg, MA
Poland
Local time: 12:36
English to Polish
How long does it take to upload the video Sep 14, 2017

Hi,

I missed the webinar and wonder how will I know that the video is uploaded. Do I need to check that, or there will be a notification sent?

Many thanks,
MS

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Lokalizacja oprogramowania, stron internetowych i dokumentów technicznych

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »