Help!! WPML in Worpress: how to insert translated Swift Slider into the Web page editor correctly
Thread poster: Charlotte Eidenbenz
Charlotte Eidenbenz
Charlotte Eidenbenz  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 13:40
English to French
+ ...
Nov 23, 2016

Hi there,

I am using the WPML plugin to translate a Wordpress website (Theme = Joyn). Everything is going fine, except when it comes to publishing the translated Swift Slides on the web page in the page editor (default editor or page builder). These slides are issued by the plugin Swift Framework, latest version.

Here is what I've done so far: I've translated Swift Sliders and applied the same settings to those sliders as those applied in the source language (i.e. colou
... See more
Hi there,

I am using the WPML plugin to translate a Wordpress website (Theme = Joyn). Everything is going fine, except when it comes to publishing the translated Swift Slides on the web page in the page editor (default editor or page builder). These slides are issued by the plugin Swift Framework, latest version.

Here is what I've done so far: I've translated Swift Sliders and applied the same settings to those sliders as those applied in the source language (i.e. colour, size, category, etc.). I had to translate the slider categories, too, and that worked perfectly. So far so good.

Then I translated the few web pages with WPML. As these pages contained swift slides, I checked in the page editor that the slider options (meta options) were correct (the same as on the source language page).

After updating the translated web pages, I had a look at the online webpage and all the content of the page was published correctly except the slides. In place of the slides, there was a blank slide with a "in progress" circle icon in the middle.

Any clue to what went wrong?

Any help is very appreciated.

[Edited at 2016-11-23 17:01 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help!! WPML in Worpress: how to insert translated Swift Slider into the Web page editor correctly

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »