Elena Feriani
Elena Feriani
Italy
Local time: 06:09
French to Italian
+ ...
May 7, 2021

Hi,
Not sure if this is a bug or something I'm doing wrong. I took a number of video courses and until recently their titles were showing in my profile, but today I checked and they're gone. In My Certificates I can still see them and the option "Display on ProZ.com Profile" is selected. Any ideas why this is happening?

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
SITE STAFF
Checking May 7, 2021

Hello Elena,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I confirm that the Events and training section of your profile is not visible, and I also noticed that the tags disappeared. I asked one of our developers to look into the issue and I'll post back here when I have news from them.

Thanks for your patience.

Lucia

Elena Feriani

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Video courses list not appearing in my profile

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »