For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Getting your training right

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Getting your training right".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Jaume Verders-Ferrer
Jaume Verders-Ferrer
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:47
English to Catalan
+ ...
accessing your blog Mar 3, 2014

HI Gwenydd, I just followed your webinar on "getting your training right", and I loved it. It was very good. However, I have tried to join your blog but is not available. Have you deleted it?
Regards
Jaume
PS: I just realised through your facebook page that you have changed it to Letraduct. So I guess I got my answer

[Edited at 2014-03-03 20:08 GMT]

Gwenydd Jones
Gwenydd Jones  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:47
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
+ ...
I'm now at The Translator's Studio Sep 27, 2017

Hi Jaume, now you can find me blogging with my colleague Lucy Williams at: https://translatorstudio.co.uk/blog/.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Getting your training right

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »