For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Making More Money: Negotiation & Communication Skills

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Making More Money: Negotiation & Communication Skills ".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Paolor FAIDANGBRIAYAO
Paolor FAIDANGBRIAYAO  Identity Verified
Laos
Local time: 18:20
Member (2017)
English to Lao
+ ...
Training Jul 10, 2017

Hi! I wonder if after taking this course, my Proz file will be automatically updated per course I took or not? Please you clarify?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Certificate of attendance Jul 12, 2017

paolor wrote:

Hi! I wonder if after taking this course, my Proz file will be automatically updated per course I took or not? Please you clarify?

Hello paolor,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Once the course is complete, you will be issued a certificate of attendance and it will be available for download at http://www.proz.com/profile/?show_mode=standard#trainings Please find an example of the certificate at http://www.proz.com/images/t_large_certificate.gif

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Making More Money: Negotiation & Communication Skills

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »