For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Plus subscriber small group profile review

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Plus subscriber small group profile review".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Kateřina Suchánková
Kateřina Suchánková  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 19:36
Member (2010)
English to Czech
+ ...
Can't seem to register Oct 3, 2017

jemimac wrote:

Hello,

I would like to register for this course (Plus subscriber small group profile review) on 31st October but I can't see where to register. The information just says it is free to register and if this date doesn't suit, pick from other ones available. It doesn't say how to register and I can't find a link to register.
Apologies if I am missing something really obvious...

Best regards,

Jemima Cooper

I am happy I'm not the only person who doesn't know how to register.
Best regards,

Katerina

Nigel Greenwood (X)
Nigel Greenwood (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Me neither Oct 3, 2017

jemimac wrote:

Hello,

I would like to register for this course (Plus subscriber small group profile review) on 31st October but I can't see where to register. The information just says it is free to register and if this date doesn't suit, pick from other ones available. It doesn't say how to register and I can't find a link to register.
Apologies if I am missing something really obvious...

Best regards,

Jemima Cooper

psicutrinius
psicutrinius  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2008)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Me neither Oct 3, 2017

Can't find where / how to register

María Florencia Vita
María Florencia Vita
Local time: 14:36
SITE STAFF
Fixed Oct 3, 2017

Dear all,

Thanks for spotting that out. I fixed the problem and now you will all be able to register for the webianr:
https://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/15485-plus_subscriber_small_group_profile_review

Hope to see you all around.

Thanks a lot.

Have a good day!

... See more
Dear all,

Thanks for spotting that out. I fixed the problem and now you will all be able to register for the webianr:
https://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/15485-plus_subscriber_small_group_profile_review

Hope to see you all around.

Thanks a lot.

Have a good day!

Florencia
Collapse

Josephine Cassar
Josephine Cassar  Identity Verified
Malta
Member (2012)
English to Maltese
+ ...
"Full" Oct 4, 2017

When I received the email, all dates given were marked "full" even if I tried to register immediately. So, I would like to know if there will be other sessions? Thank you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Plus subscriber small group profile review

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »