For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
Especialización en traducción médica

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "Especialización en traducción médica".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Eva Jodar (X)
Eva Jodar (X)
Spain
Local time: 10:45
Catalan to Spanish
+ ...
Is this webinar useful for FR>SP>FR Jul 27, 2018

Dear Luciana,
Is it true that most texts are in English? Does it make sense trying to go into this field with a combination FR>SP>FR? Is the master that you are studying in Castellón for English also?
Thank you very much for your help.
Kind regards,
Eva

Iseult Harrington
Iseult Harrington  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to English
+ ...
Do you mean the Master in Medical Translation in UJI Castellón? Jul 27, 2018

I am completing it and it is delivered in Spanish, for translation from English into Spanish...

Luciana Ramos
Luciana Ramos  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 06:45
English to Spanish
Reply to Eva Jul 30, 2018

Hi Eva and Isa,
As per the master, as Lisa said, the Master is for the Eng-Spa combination.
As per my webinars, most concepts apply to all language combinations from English, but I think that it may be useful for you if you translate into Spanish, even from French. Please kindly drop a line if you eventually enroll, so that I take your language pair into account.
Thanks!
Best,
Luciana

Eva Jodar (X)
Eva Jodar (X)
Spain
Catalan to Spanish
+ ...
Sorry for not seeing this answer until now!!!! Sep 10, 2018

I will purchase this course (right now), even if it is only in English, Luciana, thanks for this information.
Kind regards,
Eva

Caterina Aguiló
Caterina Aguiló
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
Traducción Médica Nov 10, 2018

Buenas noches, Luciana Ramos:
* exposición muy interesante
* muy bien explicado e inteligibles
* he tomado notas de sus sugerencias para aplicarlas en las próximas
Muchas gracias, Caterina

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Traducción Médica Nov 13, 2018

Caterina Aguilo wrote:

Buenas noches, Luciana Ramos:
* exposición muy interesante
* muy bien explicado e inteligibles
* he tomado notas de sus sugerencias para aplicarlas en las próximas
Muchas gracias, Caterina

Hello Caterina,

Thank you very much for attending the webinar and sharing your feedback. You may wish to leave it at https://www.proz.com/translator-training/course/feedback/16279 so that other translators could also see the feedback at the feedback area https://www.proz.com/translator-training/trainers/629/feedback and benefit from the course.

Thank you!

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Especialización en traducción médica

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »