For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Anastasia Naoumi
Anastasia Naoumi  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 13:41
English to Greek
+ ...
Question for non-native speakers of English Sep 29, 2018

I would like to ask, is this webinar suitable for translators who are not native speakers of English? Ι translate contracts from English into Greek, does the webinar provide clarification on terminology and information that may benefit translators who work from English into their native language?

Thank you very much in advance!

Suzanne Deliscar
Suzanne Deliscar  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:41
Member (2009)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Useful for Non-Native Speakers of English Oct 5, 2018

Hello Anastasia,

Thank you for your comment. Yes, the webinar is beneficial for translators who work into or from English.

Suzanne Deliscar

Allyson McKay Scaramella
Allyson McKay Scaramella
New Zealand
Local time: 00:41
Italian to English
+ ...
Webinar available later as is running 3am my time Nov 9, 2018

Hi,
Will the webinar be available for viewing at a later time? It's running at 3 a.m. my time.
Many thanks.
Allyson

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Webinar available later as is running 3am my time Nov 13, 2018

Allyson McKay Scaramella wrote:

Hi,
Will the webinar be available for viewing at a later time? It's running at 3 a.m. my time.
Many thanks.
Allyson

Hi Allyson,

I am afraid the session wont be conducted any more. The series will no longer be available starting next year.

Please note that the webinar will be recorded. Even if you do not attend the life session you will get: a certificate of attendance; unlimited access to the webinar recording; unlimited access to the multiple handouts. Should you have further questions to the trainer, you are welcome to contact the trainer after the webinar.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Ruth Renner May, CT
Ruth Renner May, CT
Mexico
Local time: 05:41
Member (2018)
English to Spanish
+ ...
cannot play video Jan 24, 2019

Hello,
I paid for this video but could not watch it on the day of the webinar. Now I cannot play the video. Could you help me please?

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
cannot play video Jan 24, 2019

Ruth Renner wrote:

Hello,
I paid for this video but could not watch it on the day of the webinar. Now I cannot play the video. Could you help me please?

Hi Ruth,

Thank you for your interest in the training. Sometimes videos do not work if Adobe Flash Player is not enabled. Here you will find the article on how to enable Flash player on different browsers: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/enable-adobe-flash-player

Hope this helps.

Please do not hesitate to let me know if the issue persists or submit a support request. Thanks!

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

The Language of Contracts: Reading and Understanding Contracts

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »