Bielschowsky
Bielschowsky
Brazil
English to German
+ ...
Jul 3, 2012

Can someone help me with this problem?

Failed to save file content: An item with the same key have already been added

This messenger appears when I try to save the the target file.

I tried everything, like reopening the project with open office (original was in Word Starter 2010).

Well, right now I don´t know what to do, have not much time...

May thanks for the help

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:00
English
You didn't state the version you are using? Jul 4, 2012

Hi,

I'll assume you are using Studio, so try the following:

1. Run verification and make sure there are no errors in the translation
  2. If that doesn't help try opening the translated SDLXLIFF with Open Document to create a new single file project and then save target
  3. If that also fails to help try opening the source file again in STudio, pretranslate from your TM and tr... See more
Hi,

I'll assume you are using Studio, so try the following:

1. Run verification and make sure there are no errors in the translation
  2. If that doesn't help try opening the translated SDLXLIFF with Open Document to create a new single file project and then save target
  3. If that also fails to help try opening the source file again in STudio, pretranslate from your TM and try saving that

If none of this helps feel free to send me the file and we can take a look.

Regards

Paul
Collapse

Bielschowsky
Bielschowsky
Brazil
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
thanks Jul 9, 2012

Dear Paul,

Sorry for this late answer.

Yes, I am working it Studio

What you mean with
"If that doesn't help try opening the translated SDLXLIFF with Open Document to create a new single file project and then save target"

Now I am splitting the original Word file in many fragments. I works because only one small part of the original text presents a problem...

Best,

Turian

Paul, can you help me with this as well? Oct 18, 2017

Hi,

I've run into this problem as well. Of course, it's for a huge project with a very tight deadline.

I've come across a site telling me to modify code in Powershell (I have no idea how to do this).

I've tried reopening the completed .sdlxl file to a translate as a single document or as new project. That didn't work.

I tried re-saving the source file as an RTF and letting the TM repopulate the translation, but all the tags are messing things
... See more
Hi,

I've run into this problem as well. Of course, it's for a huge project with a very tight deadline.

I've come across a site telling me to modify code in Powershell (I have no idea how to do this).

I've tried reopening the completed .sdlxl file to a translate as a single document or as new project. That didn't work.

I tried re-saving the source file as an RTF and letting the TM repopulate the translation, but all the tags are messing things up. It will take me an eternity to go and clean everything up.

I'm at a total loss and I need to get this translation to the client.

I'm using Studio 2014.

Thanks,
Rhonda

[Edited at 2017-10-18 21:16 GMT]

[Edited at 2017-10-18 21:18 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Failed to save file content: An item with the same key have already been added

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »