Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Dictionnaire anglais-français
Thread poster: Geneviève von Levetzow
Helen Genevier
Helen Genevier  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 19:41
collins CDROM dictionary Apr 16, 2003

I was wondering if you\'d found out whether the softissimo collins CDROM dictionary conatined the full robert collins super senior FR-ENG dictionary? I\'ve been trying to answer that question for ythe last few days. I\'ve emailed the company but they haven\'t replied yet. I was also confused by the fact that it is not mentioned on amazon.uk, but is available on amazon.fr.

I got a reply today from softissimo: \"Collins Pro is a general dictionary, multi-specialities.
... See more
I was wondering if you\'d found out whether the softissimo collins CDROM dictionary conatined the full robert collins super senior FR-ENG dictionary? I\'ve been trying to answer that question for ythe last few days. I\'ve emailed the company but they haven\'t replied yet. I was also confused by the fact that it is not mentioned on amazon.uk, but is available on amazon.fr.

I got a reply today from softissimo: \"Collins Pro is a general dictionary, multi-specialities.

It corresponds to the paper dictionary Senior Robert and Collins.\"

Looking at the roberts site, senior contains 350 000 words/expressions and super senior contains 450 000

[ This Message was edited by: helengen on 2003-04-16 12:23]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dictionnaire anglais-français

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »