Juliette Scott
Juliette Scott  Identity Verified
Великобритания
Local time: 11:06
французский => английский
+ ...
Oct 4, 2010

Hi everybody,

I would be really grateful if any translators would be kind enough to spend 5 minutes filling in a survey that I am doing as part of some research.

Here is a link which should take you straight there. Just 10 questions and that's it!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7838XQ9

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Ju
... See more
Hi everybody,

I would be really grateful if any translators would be kind enough to spend 5 minutes filling in a survey that I am doing as part of some research.

Here is a link which should take you straight there. Just 10 questions and that's it!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7838XQ9

Thanks a lot in advance to anyone who can help me out.

Juliette

PS If anybody is interested in taking it further or participating in more detailed ongoing research, please contact me.
Collapse

Mette Melchior
Mette Melchior  Identity Verified
Швеция
Local time: 11:06
английский => датский
+ ...
Interesting topic Oct 5, 2010

I just completed the survey and find the topic of corpora-based translation very interesting.

Good luck with your research!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Maria Castro[Call to this topic]
Nawal Kramer[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Corpora/terminology resource survey

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »