Thread poster: dmoamin
dmoamin
dmoamin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:59
Arabic to English
+ ...
Apr 5, 2012

I am trying to learn HTML. I was wondering if anyone here has a recommendation. There are a lot of online resources and I am not too sure which ones are good and which are bad. If anyone here happens to know of a good book, youtube video, article, or any other source , I would appreciate the help.

Thank you for your help.

Dima.

QUOI
QUOI  Identity Verified

Chinese to English
+ ...
I recommend... Apr 5, 2012

This is what I used to learn HTML:

http://www.elizabethcastro.com/html6ed/

dmoamin wrote:

I am trying to learn HTML. I was wondering if anyone here has a recommendation. There are a lot of online resources and I am not too sure which ones are good and which are bad. If anyone here happens to know of a good book, youtube video, article, or any other source , I would appreciate the help.

Thank you for your help.

Dima.

Tjasa Kuerpick
Tjasa Kuerpick  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Local time: 01:59
Member (2006)
Slovenian to German
+ ...
reliable source Apr 5, 2012

I recommend http://www.w3schools.com/

dmoamin
dmoamin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:59
Arabic to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Apr 24, 2012

Thank you so much to both of you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Laureana Pavon[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HTML

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »