Weird happenings with availability setting
Thread poster: writeaway
writeaway
writeaway  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The BUG has returned.......... Apr 20, 2005

It's back to the same prob if looking at availability via leadership page-my own availability indication appears for others. (I have a colleague who has had health probs and I check to see if she has returned to active working. That's how I stumbled on the prob-not that it's all I have to do.......).

Gayle Wallimann
Gayle Wallimann  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:27
Member (2004)
French to English
+ ...
Maybe due to site updating Apr 20, 2005

This might be due to all of the work that is going on behind the scenes at proz. I know that the team is working hard on new features, improving existing ones and this might just be a temporary glitch. Hope so. Is there a penguin in the house?
Thanks, Jason.

Gayle

Jason Grimes
Jason Grimes
Local time: 00:27
SITE STAFF
Bug fixed again Apr 20, 2005

My earlier bug fix was accidentally overwritten, sorry about that. I have corrected the problem again. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Best regards,

Jason

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Weird happenings with availability setting

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »