No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term.
Inițiatorul discuției: Emma Hradecka (X)
Emma Hradecka (X)
Emma Hradecka (X)  Identity Verified
Cehia
Local time: 19:59
din engleză în cehă
+ ...
Apr 12, 2009

Hi, I have started discovering various ProZ feature and decided to compile My glossary. However, with some terms I forgot to select the name of the particularly glossary before saving, thus implying they're not part of any glossary at all. When I wanted to correct my mistake, I get this error message: No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term. Obviously, I'm doing something wrong. Anyone can come up with any advice. Thank you.

LP Schumacher
LP Schumacher  Identity Verified
Germania
din germană în engleză
Support Ticket Apr 14, 2009

Emma Hradecka wrote:
When I wanted to correct my mistake, I get this error message: No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term.

I haven't experienced this problem before, so I can't really offer any advice. I would just suggest submitting a Support Ticket, in case this is something that needs to be dealt with from the site's end.

Emma Hradecka (X)
Emma Hradecka (X)  Identity Verified
Cehia
din engleză în cehă
+ ...
INIŢIATORUL SUBIECTULUI
Thanks Apr 14, 2009

I'll try that.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No term was found or the glossary owner has chosen not to show the term.

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »