One of my posts suddenly disappeared...anyone else had this problem?
Téma indítója: Sara Senft
Sara Senft
Sara Senft  Identity Verified
Egyesült Államok
Local time: 23:26
spanyol - angol
+ ...
Jun 26, 2009

Yesterday, I posted in the Poll Discussion forum in response to the current poll. I went to the same thread earlier today and didn't see my post. Has anyone else had this problem?

To the moderators: I will submit a support ticket if need be.

Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 00:26
MUNKATÁRS
This post? Jun 26, 2009

Hello Sara,

It sounds like you are referring to http://www.proz.com/post/1157719#1157719 , which has been visible since it was posted.

If you are having trouble seeing this, or are referring to a different post, I would submit a support request. In a case like this, including a screenshot of what you are seeing with your requ
... See more
Hello Sara,

It sounds like you are referring to http://www.proz.com/post/1157719#1157719 , which has been visible since it was posted.

If you are having trouble seeing this, or are referring to a different post, I would submit a support request. In a case like this, including a screenshot of what you are seeing with your request will help in troubleshooting the problem. Thanks.

Best regards,

Jared
Collapse

Sara Senft
Sara Senft  Identity Verified
Egyesült Államok
Local time: 23:26
spanyol - angol
+ ...
TÉMAINDÍTÓ
A different post Jun 26, 2009

Jared;

I'm actually referring to a different post. I will go in to more depth when I send a support ticket.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

One of my posts suddenly disappeared...anyone else had this problem?

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »