Nuria Navarro
Nuria Navarro  Identity Verified
Španělsko
Local time: 08:45
angličtina -> španělština
+ ...
Mar 27, 2007

Hi everybody!

I already asked this question some weeks ago, but I haven't been able to solve it yet.

The problem is that I don't know why, a couple of months ago I stopped receiving posts to my email account and I really don't know what should I do to have them sent.

I have checked all the options in the Proz menu, but I just don't find the proper one.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks a lot!!

Carmen Hernaiz
Carmen Hernaiz
Španělsko
Local time: 08:45
angličtina -> španělština
+ ...
Una posibilidad Mar 27, 2007

Puede ser que dependa de tu sistema de correo, que interprete los envíos de Proz.com como spam.
A mí me ocurrió alguna vez y lo que hice fue habilitar todo envío de Proz en mi sistema.

Por si acaso, comprueba que no sea ese el problema. Posiblemente tienes opción de correo no deseado.

Un saludo,
Carmen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderátor/moderátoři tohoto fóra
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to receive any post to my email account

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »