esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:06
Członek ProZ.com
od 2006

angielski > rosyjski
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Sep 11, 2007

In August, I've taken part in a Wordfast group buy. Following instructions sent to me, I've placed an order through Share-It to pay with my credit card. My bank's statement shows that the respective amount was withdrawn from my account. However, I still do not have my license number. I've contacted Share-It's customer support - they're silent. I've contacted Wordfast's team - they're silent. Final... See more
In August, I've taken part in a Wordfast group buy. Following instructions sent to me, I've placed an order through Share-It to pay with my credit card. My bank's statement shows that the respective amount was withdrawn from my account. However, I still do not have my license number. I've contacted Share-It's customer support - they're silent. I've contacted Wordfast's team - they're silent. Finally, I've sent an e-mail to Drew MacFadyen at [email protected], specified as a contact person in Proz's notice, to see if I can have any help from Proz - no response to the point, just a call of payments instead today in my e-mail box. Looks like a fraud + scoff to me.Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Niemcy
Local time: 06:06
angielski > niemiecki
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Sep 11, 2007

Hi esperantisto,
Before you start talking about "fraud", may I suggest to have a look at the FAQ:

10. How can I contact ProZ.com staff?

The quickest, most convenient (and most highly preferred by ProZ.com staff) way to contact ProZ.com is to submit a:

Support Request

Comments and suggestions, as well as reports of problems and requests for help should be submitted using the Support Requests link above.

Problems with purchase processes can happen, unfortunately - I had a similar issue, and found Drew very helpful and attentive. But then, I submitted a Support Request...

Best regards,
Ralf

esperantisto
Członek ProZ.com
od 2006

angielski > rosyjski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
SITE LOCALIZER
Thank you, Ralf Sep 11, 2007

I thought, I was attentive enough when reading the FAQ, but obviously I wasn't.

OK, I really have to re-read the FAQ. I've followed a link from it and found out they (Wordfast team) list me as a registered user. Let's see, if they answer my request of re-sending the license number.

[Редактировалось 2007-09-11 11:14]

esperantisto
Członek ProZ.com
od 2006

angielski > rosyjski
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
SITE LOCALIZER
Thanks once again! Sep 11, 2007

And sorry for my wording that can be insulting. I've finally got my license number and will procede with prolongation of my membership.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast group buy - still cannot complete it

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »