Can I use Projetex for other types of business than translation?
Thread poster: Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
Hong Kong
Local time: 17:55
Member (2009)
English to Swedish
+ ...
Aug 11, 2010

I intend to use Projetex for my translation agency as well as for my 'private' translations (outside of the translation agency). However, I wonder if I can use Projetex for bookkeeping and accounting (multi-currency transactions) also for other types of businesses such as import/export, consulting, sales from my web site etc.?

How many different companies can I setup a working space for in Projetex?

Stanislaw Czech, MCIL CL
Stanislaw Czech, MCIL CL  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 16:55
Member (2006)
English to Polish
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
You can have only one company Aug 11, 2010

In one copy of Projetex, but otherwise it is well suited also for providing other services. All you need to do is to enter respective services and their units. Even if you have more than 1 company you still can use it - for invoices you create several templates and use them respectively. But you won't be able to generate useful reports.

Best Regards
Sranislaw

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I use Projetex for other types of business than translation?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »