This site uses cookies.
Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
For more information, please see the ProZ.com privacy policy.
VIA AILooking for an interpreter?
Remoto by ProZ.com connects you with an identity-verified interpreter by video or phone in about 60 seconds — 300+ languages, on demand or booked ahead.
Try Remoto »
A forum topic will appear each time a new poll is run. For more information, see: http://proz.com/topic/33629
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Tina Vonhof (X) Canada Local time: 00:07 Dutch to English + ...
For familiar documents
Jun 27, 2005
I quote without seeing the source if it concerns familiar documents, such as birth certificates, driver's permits, etc. (I have templates and a fixed price for those). I also provide an estimate for diplomas and marks if I know the type of education and how many pages. Anything else, I usually want to see first.
Subject:
Comment:
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business
Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.
Edit Translations Faster With Affordable AI You Can Trust
Draftsmith is an affordable AI editing tool for busy translators. It works directly in Microsoft Word, supporting the way you work
ProZ members receive a 20% discount on a single user subscription of Draftsmith.