Poll: How do you announce new services to existing clients?
Thread poster: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
SITE STAFF
Sep 20

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How do you announce new services to existing clients?".

View the poll results »



 
Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:31
Member (2009)
English to German
+ ...
In an email Sep 20

Either I send them a separate email or I start an invoice email in the first paragraph with a detailed announcement.

 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 12:31
Member (2007)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Email Sep 20

I started offering transcreation some 10 years ago and I announced this new service to my long-standing customers through direct email. I currently have no plans to offer more than translation, transcreation, editing, proofreading. I’ve been doing PEMT for 5 years at the request of two clients. I’m not happy doing it, but that’s life, one has to adapt…

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How do you announce new services to existing clients?






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »