is there a tool to process embedded text in Autocad files
论题张贴者: Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 08:03
English英语译成German德语
+ ...
Nov 30, 2004

Hi! this is critically important for me curently. I searching for a tool or a method to process .DWG files. All information is appreciated. If you are interested in participating, reach me through the profile page.Brandis

Crystal Samples
Crystal Samples  Identity Verified
美国
Local time: 01:03
French法语译成English英语
+ ...
"process"? Dec 3, 2004

Brandis wrote:

Hi! this is critically important for me curently. I searching for a tool or a method to process .DWG files. All information is appreciated. If you are interested in participating, reach me through the profile page.Brandis

what do you mean by "process" files. what exactly are you aiming to do to/with the text?

Brandis (X)
Brandis (X)
Local time: 08:03
English英语译成German德语
+ ...
主题发起人
Translation of course Dec 3, 2004

sindee21 wrote:

Brandis wrote:

what do you mean by "process" files. what exactly are you aiming to do to/with the text?
HI! and not change the design, as these are not my property. Interesting conversion file types are .DWG and DFX. for some reason my own CAD version is not complying.Brandis

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

is there a tool to process embedded text in Autocad files

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »