Juan Perello  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 23:22
Member (2005)
Japanese to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 4, 2007

Hi,

Could anybody tell me what is the correct work flow to work with Rainbow 3 tagged files?

What I have down until now is:

1. Tagged the files.
2. Translated them with Wordfast and cleaned them up. (not all of them, just a couple to test)
3. Now what?
I have a folder called Work with the htm.rtf files. They don't open properly in the browser.
So. I thought that I should post process them, but every time I try to do it says an erro
... See more
Hi,

Could anybody tell me what is the correct work flow to work with Rainbow 3 tagged files?

What I have down until now is:

1. Tagged the files.
2. Translated them with Wordfast and cleaned them up. (not all of them, just a couple to test)
3. Now what?
I have a folder called Work with the htm.rtf files. They don't open properly in the browser.
So. I thought that I should post process them, but every time I try to do it says an error occurred and nothing happens. I don't get what folder is the one I should post process (the Work one, right?) though I might be messing it up somewhere I don't realize.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Juan Luis
Collapse

Piotr Bienkowski
Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 05:22
English to Polish
+ ...
I think you could get more help at okapitools Sep 5, 2007

Hi,

Rainbow went a long way from ver. 3 and now it is part of Okapi Tools. To join the list you need to subscribe to okapitools @ yahoogroups.com The tool's developer is active there, so you can get direct tech support.

See also: http://okapi.sourceforge.net/

HTH

Piotr

... See more
Hi,

Rainbow went a long way from ver. 3 and now it is part of Okapi Tools. To join the list you need to subscribe to okapitools @ yahoogroups.com The tool's developer is active there, so you can get direct tech support.

See also: http://okapi.sourceforge.net/

HTH

Piotr

[Edited at 2007-09-05 05:49]
Collapse

Juan Perello
Juan Perello  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 23:22
Member (2005)
Japanese to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks for the tip Sep 5, 2007

I don't know how but it looks like I managed to solve it.

Thanks for the tip anyway. I'll have a look.
JL

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

tagging HTML with rainbow 3

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »